Everyone loves burgers, especially those fried ones with juicy patty, crunchy vegetables, and the crispy buns. The classic slider burgers are one of these classic tempting dishes which easily satisfies your taste buds. And why not, after all, these tiny burgers are packed with a ton of loads of flavors, tempting spices, and veggies. Slider burgers are often dressed up with classic ketchup, mayo, and classic toppings, such as cheese, lettuce, tomatoes, and onion.
These amazing burgers have been around for quite some time and have been enjoyed by many all over the world. The origin of slider burgers was in the United States – precisely, during the 1920s in Wichita, Kansas. The composition of these tasty burgers is simple yet flavorful -a combination which makes it a treat to indulge in. Slider burgers are usually cooked on a large grill and often come with a set of condiments, such as mustard, chipotle mayo, BBQ sauce, or burger sauce.
To make mouth-watering slider burgers, you would need beef patties, buns, ketchup, onions, pickles, mayonnaise, American cheese, and lettuce.
Steps to Follow
Firstly, you need to prepare the beef patties. Take a bowl and mix the ground beef with some salt and pepper. Form small patties and make sure that they are not too thick. Set aside.
Secondly, you need to prepare the buns. Take the hamburger buns, split them in the middle, and remove some bread from the splitting portion. Set aside.
Thirdly, heat some oil in a large grill pan. Cook the patties for 3 minutes on one side and a minute or two on the other. Slice the buns in the middle and place the patties on them.
Fourthly, dress the burgers with layers of cheese, onions, lettuce, and pickles. Finally, top the sliders with some mayonnaise and ketchup and place the other part of the buns on top. Serve hot and enjoy!
• You can replace the beef patties with any other type of patty of your choice, such as turkey, chicken, or veggie patty.
• If you are looking for an extra flavor boost, you can mix some herbs and spices with the beef patties.
• Slider burgers can be grilled or even oven baked. If you are grilling, make sure to cook them at a low heat for an even cook on both sides.
• If you are opting for an oven, preheat it to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and cook for 10-15 minutes, Depending upon the size of the patties.
• You can even use some sauces for added flavor, like BBQ sauce or chipotle mayo.
• Slider burgers can be served as a complete meal or as a snack, along with french fries, tortilla chips, or a simple salad.
Slider burgers are an all-time favorite easy-to-make meal. These delicious burgers are simple to make and require minimal preparation time. If you want to enjoy a delicious and satisfying meal, slider burgers are the best way to go. So, next time when you feel like indulging in a few slider burgers and don’t want to go to a restaurant, use this delicious recipe to cook up some before your friends in no time. Enjoy!
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?